This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.arnaut.es (hereinafter, the “Website”) of ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL with CIF B26195214 domiciled at GRAN VIA 46 26005 LOGROÑO Volume 329 Folio 220 Sheet LO 3073 Registration 1st.
In general the relations between ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL with the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
USE AND ACCESS OF USERS
The User is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, their graphic design and codes are owned by ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL and, therefore, their reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that can be carried out with the contents of their web pages or even quoting the source, without the written consent IBERBROKERS Arnaut & ASSOCIATES SL
Those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and the site must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- Prior authorization will not be necessary when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but cannot reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal authorization in writing by ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL.
- “Frames” (“frames”) will not be created with the Web pages or on the ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL web pages
- There will be no false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications about ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL, its directors, its employees or collaborators, or of the people who are related on the Page for any reason, or of the Users of the Page, or of the Contents provided.
- It will not be declared or implied that ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way l ARNAUT & IBERBROKERS ASOCIADOS SL os Contents offered or made available to the Web page on which the Hyperlink.
- The Web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or illegal content, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor will it contain content contrary to any third party rights.