Arnaut & Iberbrokers was born in La Rioja, land of wines.
We specialize in
indirect taxation and special taxes
such as those on alcoholic beverages.
The set of tax figures on alcoholic beverages tax the consumption of these products:
- The tax on wine and fermented beverages.
- The tax on beer.
- The tax on intermediate products, a complex tax category.
- The tax on alcohol and derived drinks.
The Circulation of the products that are in this area of taxation, especially the intra-community circulation, as well as the tariff qualification of the products, requires the knowledge and fulfillment of a series of obligations with a high tax risk, for that reason in Arnaut & Iberbrokers we can help you with the daily management of your activity.
We also defend and represent the client before:
- Inspectorate actions of the AEAT and the Courts of justice.
- Administrative appeals and administrative litigation in all types of questions on the tax on alcohol and alcoholic beverages.
- We audit the tax procedures of the establishments.
- We evaluate the possible risk areas in indirect taxation as a result of the Company’s activity.